Friday, April 6, 2012

Date: Mon, Sep 26, 2011 at 1:47 PM

Hi Mom,
 
I didnt sleep very well last night so I am not really in the mood to write a mass email. So I am only going to email you this week. Before starting though, here are some pictures I attached of our baptism this week. Her name is Katy (Like Ka-teee). We have been teaching her for two months and she loves me. The baptism went really good. When Katy got up to bear her testimony at the end, she completly froze. So I went up and whispered to her what to say and helped her with her testimony. Shes cute.
 
Well mom, thank you for all your encouragment, love and support. You really are wonderful and I wouldnt have ever made it out here if it wasnt for all that youve done for me and for all of your help in my life. You are the greatest mother ever!!!
 
I hope school is going well for you and Im glad you are almost done with your classes. Tell Rex I say hi and everyone else.
 
Com Tcheu Amor n' mi coracao,
 
Taryn (Sister Beus)
 
p.s.- my Kriolo (Creole) is finally starting to come slowly but surely. It helps to have a native companion. Learning it kinda gives me anxiety for some reason and stresses me out cause its harder then I expected. I can understand just about everyone when they speak to me in Kriolo...I just have a super hard time responding back in Kriolo. Its fun though. I'll get it with time.  






 

No comments:

Post a Comment